Foursquare warrants all products sold by Foursquare to be free of
defects in material or workmanship and backs this up with a LIFETIME
WARRANTY from the date of purchase unless otherwise specified on the
product. If a product is found to be defective by Foursquare, in its sole discretion, Foursquare's only responsibility shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product. Foursquare will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of product.
This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law.
The warranty applies only to Foursquare products purchased from Authorized Foursquare Dealers and is valid for the original purchaser only.
All products returned to Foursquare for warranty inspection must receive prior return authorization which can be given over the phone. Ship products freight prepaid and insured. Foursquare assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to our Warranty Department. Shipping charges are not refundable.
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
- Any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages.
All coverage under this warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product that is not specifically authorized in writing by Foursquare.
Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only.
All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt from an Authorized Foursquare Dealer. Invoice or charge receipt must clearly identify the dealer.
Foursquare product is not covered by any verbal warranties. ALL WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE WRITTEN WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW AS HEREBY LIMITED, THE FOREGOING EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, AGREEMENTS AND SIMILAR OBLIGATIONS OF MANUFACTURER OR SELLER. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
Specific warranty guidelines:
- Defective sewing.
- Defective zippers and attachment hardware.
- Velcro patches and/or snaps.
- Missing or broken drawstrings, cords and leashes.
- Rips and Tears.
- Fading (this includes UV damage).
- Damage (including color bleeding and loss of waterproof qualities) resulting from improper washing or the use of improper detergents.
How do I warranty a product? (North America)
- Evaluate the validity of the claim.
- Was the product purchased in the last 12 months?
- Does the damage appear to be attributable to defective materials or workmanship?
- Does the damage appear to be due to impact, abuse, negligence, or reactions to heat, solvents, or harsh detergents?
- Bring the product to the store where it was purchased OR call for a Return Authorization (RA) Number.
- Consumers call 1-877-327-4484. Dealer Line: 866-322-4484.
- Tell us WHAT you are sending back-describe the product.
- Tell us WHY you are sending it back-describe the problem.
- Record the RA# and details for future reference.
- Pack and ship the product immediately!
- Include a copy of the original proof of purchase (receipt).
- Include a brief description of the problem and the RA#.
- Mark the defect clearly with a piece of masking tape.
- Print the RA# clearly on the outside of the box.
Ship the claim to:
Product Service Attention:
152 Industrial Parkway
Burlington, VT 05401
Street addresses are required. We cannot return ship to a PO Box.
2-Day is our Product Service and Warranty Program: We'll try our best to have your claim repaired or replaced and on its way back to you within 2 business days of receiving it.
How do I warranty a product? (All Other Regions)
Drop in to your local Foursquare Authorized Dealer with your claim. Include a copy of the original proof of purchase (receipt).
The shop will validate the claim and call us direct to arrange a Return Authorization number. They will handle your claim for you.
Customers are responsible for shipping charges to Foursquare. Overnight and 2-Day shipments to Foursquare will be returned in the same manner at our expense. 2-DAY GOES INTO EFFECT WHEN WE RECEIVE THE PRODUCT. (What is 2-DAY? This means the product will be on its way back to you in 2 business days.) Within 48 hours of receipt of product, the claim will be handled in one of the following ways:
- If the returned product is within the valid warranty period of one year and judged by Foursquare to be defective, we will repair or replace the product. The warranty remains valid on repaired and replaced items for the balance of one year from the original purchase date.
- If the problem is determined to be not covered under warranty but can be repaired, we will call with a quote, and to get authorization to proceed with the repair.
- If the problem is not covered under warranty nor repairable, the product will be returned as is.